MTS is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers while providing the highest possible quality of service. We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and will not pass on any customer information to third parties.
In accordance with the Privacy & Electronic Communications Act passed into law 11 Dec 03 we do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
When do we collect information about you?
• We collect information about you when you register an account on any of our websites
• Place an order for products or services via the website or over the phone with our colleagues in Mail Order
• When you engage with us via email
• When you review a product on our website
What sort of personal information do we collect information about you?
• If you have an account with us we collect: your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number.
• Details of your interactions with us through Mail order and stores
• Payment details (card numbers are not stored with us, but by 3rd party banking companies, PayPal and WorldPay)
• Image may be recorded on CCTV when you visit our stores
• Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels
How and why we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, respond to queries & returns. With your consent, we will use your data to send you a Catalogue, email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. Our ultimate objective is to give you the best possible shopping experience with us.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
If you agree, we shall pass on your personal information to our group of companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
MTS will not share your information for marketing purposes with third parties.
In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
How we protect your information?
We treat your data with the utmost care and take appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our website using 'https' technology.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we'll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted or anonymised. Personal data when combined with contact details will be kept for up to 10 years. When personal data has been given to us by you for brochures or other information
What are your rights over your personal data?
You have the right to request:
• Access to the personal data we hold about you
• The correction of your personal data when incorrect
• That we stop using your personal data when you withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change our mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address.
Maritime Turnkey Solutions GmbH
Schauenburger Strasse 35
We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How you can stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing?
• Write to Maritime Turnkey Solutions GmbH (Data request), Schauenburger Strasse 35, 20095 Hamburg
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after your change of preferences while our systems are fully updated.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.